This is a specially formulated high pressure Chuck Lubricant and is the recommended lubricant to be used in all Pratt Burnerd chucks that require grease type lubrication.
- Dramatically improves chuck jaw forces over conventional lubricants, withstands pressure up to 500,000 pounds per square inch
- Rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Tacky nature gives high resistance to centrifugal force
- Contains molybdenum disulfide to reduce seizing, fretting wear galling and lower friction under conditions of extreme pressure
- Helps reduce maintenance costs
- An effective lubricant for all brands of chucks
See complete product details in our latest catalog >
Current PBA Chuck Lubricant Safty Data Sheet download.