MADE IN USA
PBA Constant Grip High Speed Thru-Hole Power Chucks, Sizes 6″ Thru 24″
Shown with optional jaw setting fixture and hard reversible top jaws.
Jaw Presetting Fixture Order Number 1009-07090 for use with 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″ and 20″ sizes Standard Bore and King Bore Models Quick Change Jaw Power Chucks.
One Year Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- ±.0005″ Repeatability
- 3-Point Adjusting Feature in the chuck body permits indicating in to zero.
- Increase Soft Jaw Life by using adjustment feature. Reduce or eliminate re-boring of Soft Jaws.
- High RPM … up to 6,000 using standard top jaws … without loss of gripping force, due to internally counter-balanced design.
- Quick Change Master Jaws, 2 sets supplied with each chuck permits offline pre-assembly of top tooling for next job reducing traditional setup time by 95%.
- SAFE Visual Indicator shows when Master Jaws are in the unlocked mode.
- Utilize existing top tooling by selecting style of master jaws from 1.5 x 60, 1/16 x 90, Am. Std. Acme, Am. Std Tongue & Groove and Square Serrations or substitute mono block jaws. Sets can be mixed styles.
- Doubles as collet chuck as master jaws have keyed radius in front that accept standard W & S collet pads. Eliminate time wasted on switching over to collet chuck.
- Large Thru-Hole Capacity.
- Utilize the machine’s existing actuating cylinder – does not require long stroke cylinder.
- Easy Installation – removable blank sleeve in the chuck allows the customer to bore and thread the sleeve of the chuck to match existing drawtube or drawbar. PBA can supply chuck sleeve prethreaded on request, at a nominal charge.
- Optional Jaw Setting Fixture (as shown) for presetting top jaws off the machine for the next job, while the machine is still running. A real timesaver!
- Sizes 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 20″ and 24″ diameters.